Friday 14 November 2014

MY SOFAbulous!



3forfabulousfahion are so excited to present you ‘my sofa’, the fabulous sofas of ‘Skaragas’ company!  Our favourite furniture company for so many years, always updated on the new materials and decoration trends, manufactures and offers an amazing collection of comfortable sofas in new designs and a huge variety of textiles and leathers.
I visited ‘my sofa’ at Kalamaria and I’d like to present you the new sofas and armchairs of the company, all so modern, very comfortable and absolutely of my personal taste, especially the grey ones!  Moreover, the unique armchairs were a big surprise for me, the red one was love at first sight!  Although the store disposes a huge variety of sofas, you can order your own design of sofa as you desire it, the company will manufacture it according to your personal taste and your needs.

Οι 3forfabulousfashion είναι τόσο ενθουσιασμένες που σας παρουσιάζουν το ‘my sofa’, τους καταπληκτικούς καναπέδες της εταιρίας ‘Σκαραγκάς!  Η αγαπημένη μας εταιρία επίπλων για πολλά χρόνια, πάντα ενημερωμένη για τα καινούρια υλικά και τις τάσεις διακόσμησης, κατασκευάζει και προσφέρει μία υπέροχη συλλογή από άνετους καναπέδες σε νέα σχέδια και σε τεράστια ποικιλία από υφάσματα και δέρματα.
Επισκέφτηκα το ‘my sofa’ στην Καλαμαριά και θα ήθελα να σας παρουσιάσω τους καινούριους καναπέδες και πολυθρόνες της εταιρίας, όλοι τόσο μοντέρνοι, πολύ άνετοι και απόλυτα του προσωπικού μου γούστου, ιδιαίτερα οι γκρι!  Επίσης, οι μοναδικές πολυθρόνες ήταν μεγάλη έκπληξη για ‘μένα, η κόκκινη ήταν έρωτας με την πρώτη ματιά!  Αν και το κατάστημα διαθέτει μία τεράστια ποικιλία από καναπέδες, μπορείτε να παραγγείλετε το δικό σας σχέδιο καναπέ όπως το επιθυμείτε, η εταιρία θα τον κατασκευάσει σύμφωνα με το προσωπικό σας γούστο και τις ανάγκες σας.





































I guess that you liked the new sofas of ‘my sofa’ as I did! But even if you have another design of sofa in your mind, ‘my sofa’ can realize it for you.
Φαντάζομαι ότι σας άρεσαν οι καινούριοι καναπέδες του ‘my sofa’ όπως κι εμένα!  Αλλά ακόμα κι αν έχετε κάποιο άλλο σχέδιο καναπέ στο μυαλό σας, το ‘my sofa’ μπορεί να το πραγματοποιήσει για εσάς.

Have a great weekend!
Να έχετε ένα καλό Σαββατοκύριακο!

xxx

efi_3fs


 my sofa

Venizelou 4 (extension Andrianoupolews),  Kalamaria-Thessaloniki. Tel: 2310462059
Βενιζέλου 4 (προέκταση Ανδριανουπόλεως), Καλαμαριά-Θεσσαλονίκη. Τηλ: 2310462059


Fabulous choice of the day!!!


Evil eye pendant (find it here)





5 comments:

  1. Love that sofa with black pillows! Such a stunning piece!
    Nora

    www.noragouma.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. From my point of view the sofa is one of the most important complements in a house. I chose mine huge and sharp, very similar to the tobacco one you have featured. Great range!
    Baci,
    Coco et La vie en rose - Valeria Arizzi

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the orange sofa!
    Marimar
    www.laruedelamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved these sofas, and chairs! The first sectional was perfect, and my favorite chairs are the yellow, trimmed in gray, and the orange. What a great place to shop. You look so chick too, in all black!
    xx, Elle
    http://mydailycostume.com/

    ReplyDelete