Monday 15 April 2013

Boyfriend jeans



I'm a huge denim fan. I have all kinds of jeans in my wardrobe, from skinny to flare, bootcut and straight leg, classic blue or coloured.  My latest obsession is boyfriend jeans.  Some say that they aren't feminine enough or flattering for the body, but I couldn't disagree more.  I love boyfriend jeans and I think that they can highlight a look.

Eίμαι φανατική οπαδός των τζην.  Έχω όλα τα είδη των τζην στη ντουλάπα μου, skinny ή φαρδιά, bootcut και σε ίσια γραμμή, κλασσικά μπλε ή χρωματιστά.  Η τελευταία μου εμμονή είναι τα boyfriend jeans.  Μερικοί λένε οτι δεν είναι αρκετά θηλυκά ή κολακευτικά για το σώμα, όμως δε συμφωνώ καθόλου.  Αγαπώ τα boyfriend jeans και νομίζω ότι μπορούν να αναδείξουν ένα look.

They are very comfortable and stylish.  You can wear them with flats, for easy casual looks...

Eίναι πολύ άνετα και στυλάτα.  Μπορείς να τα φορέσεις με φλάτ παπούτσια, για εύκολα casual looks...






...or heels as I did...

... ή με τακούνια, όπως έκανα εγώ...










Wearing: Boyfriend jeans Zara, Top Zara, Clutch Zara, Pumps Fratelli Rossetti, Necklace H&M, Bracelets by Kelly & Manina Bibelekou

Let me close this post with a favourite song!

Aς κλείσω το σημερινό post με ένα αγαπημένο τραγούδι!





xxx

pepi_3fs







No comments:

Post a Comment